We highly value the competence of our employees who care about:
- high quality of materials and products
modernizing our showrooms and following new trends
- building good relationships with suppliers and customers of the offered products
- introducing the latest management systems and IT solutions
- continuous training and participation in trade fairs at home and abroad
Since 2015, the company has a Quality Management System implemented, maintained and improved in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, issued by an independent, accredited certification body. The main objectives of the functioning Quality Management System have been included in the Quality Policy. They confirm that the Management Board of JUMI pays special attention to the quality and environmental aspects.
- improve the quality of services provided
- ensuring the highest level of on-time delivery
- strive for comprehensiveness in customer service
- creating facilities which comply with all standards and legal regulations
- continuous care to prevent pollution of the environment and setting targets for environmental protection and cyclic control of their implementation
- rational and economical use of energy, resources and materials
- conduct responsible waste management
- engage employees in tasks aimed at preserving, protecting and improving the quality of the natural environment
- continuous improvement of the Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System
In order to guarantee the quality of products offered by JUMI to our customers, we cooperate with international certification and testing bodies such as Dekra, SGS, TUV Rheinland. The products delivered to the final customers go through multi-stage quality and distribution chain checks. We strive to ensure that the final product meets all necessary safety standards. Products are tested by certification bodies for safety, workmanship and usable values. It is a guarantee that the product delivered to the customer will be safe and functional. Confirmation are certificates obtained.
In 2006 our office and quality control team started its activity in China. We conduct several stage production checks on random production batches. All inspections are carried out by external and independent units. Thanks to this we are able to eliminate quality problems at all stages of product manufacturing.
The choice of suppliers is dictated by the factories’ compliance with international standards on technical, social and quality conditions. The company regularly invests in a strict supplier audit policy. We cooperate with certification bodies such as Bureau Veritas and Intertek. Regular audits guarantee high quality of products and certainty that we cooperate with suppliers who meet high international standards in terms of factory operations and social conditions for employees.
and European Union standards, of which we are very proud.