GDPR AND PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and pursuant to the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U [Journal of Laws] of 2018, item 1000), JUMI Sp. z o.o. Sp. Komandytowa protects the personal data of its customers, vendors and candidate workers, as obtained in an ongoing activity of the company, in an electronic and traditional form.
JUMI Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. would like to inform the website at www.jumi.com.pl as well as any content posted there, including pictures, descriptions and logo, are the subject of copyright owned by JUMI Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. and are subject to the legal protection under the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights ( Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 1994, no. 24, item 83 as amended). Any use in the form of copying, reproducing, multiplying, modifying or cross-linking the website, its parts or specific components posted thereon without an explicit and clear consent of JUMI Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. is prohibited and will be prosecuted by it in a criminal action and pursued in civil proceedings in court.
To ensure the privacy of our website users, we protect them by securing our websites. We want to adapt our Internet services to the individual needs of every visitor to JUMI website, thus ensuring the highest quality of such services. Please read our rules related to using cookies:
- When you visit our website, cookies are saved automatically on your computer. Those are small text files sent by our server to you.
- Cookies only identify a specific computer and browser, informing us if this computer has already visited our website.
- We do not collect this data anywhere or share it with anyone. It is not used also to identify anybody.
- This data is not harmful and it does not affect the operation of your computers or smartphones in any adverse way, nor does it change any saved data or software of your hardware
- Cookies are read by the server to ensure the website matches the user preferences better
- You can also decide to switch off the cookies saving mechanism by changing the settings in your browser. This may restrict your access to certain functions and messages from our website